Featured Post 3

Featured Post 4

Sunday 29 May 2011

Kajal

“Really, I did very hard work for ‘Veera’ movie. I have no idea at all about Kabadi game. But, when my director explained me about my character in the film, I am really thrilled to hear about it, because unlike my previous films I have to act very roughly in this film. So, I didn’t give a second thought to sign the movie.

The entire Kabadi game scenes were filmed at Rajhamundry. It is very very hot there. I was unable to bear the heat yet, for the sake of film I bear all the odd things. But, finally all my efforts goes drain with the poor show of the film. I am really disappointed with the result. But, I can’t help it, because audiences are the final judges for any movie. We have to accept their verdict,” said Kajal Agarwal.

1

 
Copyright © 2011. tamilact . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates