Featured Post 3

Featured Post 4

Sunday 29 May 2011

Telugu Cinema News | Did Simbhu misbehaved with her?

Kollywood actor Simbhu is known as womanizer. Earlier, he runs hot affair with Nayanatara, but somehow they were separated. Recently, when a Kollywood producer has approached upcoming actress Bhavana, she not only bluntly refuses to pair with him but also spits fire on him. She said “He is loafer who doesn’t have any morals. I met him once and understood how worst person he is. I was shocked when I saw the lip-lock scene of Simbhu and Nayanatara. I rather prefer to sit idle in my home than pairing with him in his movie.”

But, she refused to tell the media what makes her hate him so much. Did he misbehaved with her in their private meeting?

1

 
Copyright © 2011. tamilact . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates